Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Mariana Trench.

Mariana Trench.
kia ora. In literacy, I have been learning the Mariana Trench for the last 2 weeks and now I know mostly everything about the Mariana Trench.

Do you think that the Pacific Ocean is deep?? Well, you wait. Have you heard of the Mariana trench? You probably have not. Have you heard of the black smokers? They are dangerous you have to be careful if you go down there! And be careful of the other creatures down there as well. Would you like me to name some of the creatures? Well, I will in my information report below.


Dumbo octopus is a mini little octopus it does not look like an octopus. 
Water Cucumber is a sea cucumber.
Megalodon is a big shark.

The Mariana Trench is all about a deep hole and creatures.
Well did you know the Mariana Trench is way deeper than the pacific ocean? If you put Mt Everest in the Mariana Trench there would still be 2 meters- it’s crazy.
There is something called black smokers they are very dangerous you better watch out because they probably can kill you, I think they can.

I have learned that the Mariana Trench is a very interesting thing to learn about.  Before we started learning about the Mariana Trench I knew absolutely nothing now I know quite a lot about the Mariana Trench










 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Casey, it is me Michaela. I am in room 7 at Hornby Primary School. I really like your blog post about the Mariana Trench. From your blog post I have learnt that there is a cucumber creature in the ocean. Maybe next's time you can put a capital letter when you first start your sentence. Have you ever been to Mariana Trench before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for that lovly comment
      thank you. bye.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about